The Sounds of the Connie Link Amphitheatre returns with appropriate social distancing! Staff have been hard at work developing a plan to keep performers and attendees safe.
There are 3 “zones” with maximum 50 individuals permitted in each (see map). Maximum 150 attendees. Staff will have clearly marked walkways for traffic flow with appropriate spacing. Attendees will be released by "zone" at the direction of the Amphitheatre Assistant at the conclusion of each event.
Feel free to bring your own snacks or drinks (no alcohol permitted). As always, bring your own chairs or blankets for the performances!
Overflow parking is available at Underwood Park! For inclement weather information, please call our HOTLINE at (309) 433-3434, #3.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick!
- Practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Face Coverings are Recommended.
- Walkways are clearly marked to assist with appropriate spacing and traffic flow.
- Restrooms are available for use and will be cleaned on a frequent basis.
- Drinking Fountains remain off until further notice. Bottled water available for purchase.
Connie Link Amphitheatre
621 South Linden
|August 16||Brian Choban Jazz Quintet||4:00pm|
|August 20||Retro Fit (80's Party Tunes)||6:00pm|
|August 30||Mary & The Troublemakers (50's/60's)||4:00pm|
|September 1||Heartland Jazz Orchestra||6:00pm|
|September 4||Turas (Irish/Celtic Music)||6:00pm|
|September 10||AKA (Classic Rock)||6:00pm|
|September 13||Jim Markum Swing Band (BIg Band Swing)||4:00pm|
|September 18||Twilight Zona (Old Time Rock/Roll, Bluegrass)||6:00pm|
|September 24||Denise LaGrassa (Jazz/Blues)||6:00pm|
|September 27||Ray's Rockets (50's-80's; Classic Rock/Pop)||4:00pm|